Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bradford Seating - Rolled-Arm Fashion Sofas


I uncovering making seating incredibly relaxing. There are only thus many styles out in that location that I volition never survive bored or lack inspiration. These came close equally I was thinking close an former sofa my parents had which was replaced latterly alongside a newer, to a greater extent than modern design. I liked the pattern overall (hated the fabric) as well as uncovering the pattern is a lot to a greater extent than 'homely' as well as thus to a greater extent than or less designs as well as wanted to larn it a larn to run into if I could brand something similar. This is the cease effect as well as I uncovering it plant incredibly good alongside my Hamptons set.
Updates:


The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 3 meshes alongside betwixt 24 colour/style options:
  • find items easily using phrase "Bradford" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily uncovering my sets)
  • style (found nether "suburban contempo" tag) as well as colouring stuff filter compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Pricing  and polycount equally follows:
    - Sofa ($550, 1718 polys)
    - Loveseat ($430, 1490 polys)
    - Living Chair ($310, 1280 polys)


CC credits:
  • All custom content is mine, thus experience costless to browse through my downloads to uncovering it. 
Download from i of the locations below, either simfilmshare where the download is bundled inwards an archive, or OneDrive where y'all volition uncovering the packages uploaded individually. To install, extract the archive if needed using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver as well as identify the folder or bundle files inwards your mods folder, as well as thus await for them inwards your game. If y'all are having issues cheque out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content volition ever survive free, but if y'all are thus inclined as well as able, y'all tin exhibit your back upwardly and buy me a coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment