Saturday, February 15, 2014

Modest Luxurious Bedding - V1 & V2 Inwards 36 Company Colours


By pop need (and my remove for them) I bring lastly got around to making some plain-coloured versions of my Luxurious Bedding. I honey choice, together with because of that at that topographic point are 36 colours to pick out from hence something for every occasion.


What you lot remove to know:
  • These are standalone recolours important you lot exercise non remove whatsoever of my patterned versions for these to work
  • Both styles included
Updates:
  • 13/07/2018 - Fixed consequence alongside depression lod animation for bedding, together with cleaned upward their meshes

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 2 meshes inwards full alongside 36 colour/style options:
  • find items easily using phrase "Modest" together with "Luxurious" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily uncovering my sets)
  • style (found nether "suburban contempo" tag) together with coloring filter compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Pricing  and polycount every bit follows:
    - Luxurious Bedding V1 ($1200, 1670 polys)
    - Luxurious Bedding V2 ($1100, 1238 polys)

CC credits:
  • All custom content is mine, hence experience gratis to browse through my downloads to uncovering it. 
To install download the archive below, together with then extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver together with house the folder or packet files inwards your mods folder, together with then hold off for them inwards your game. If you lot are having issues cheque out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content volition e'er live free, simply if you lot are hence inclined together with able, you lot tin grade the sack demo your back upward and buy me a coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment