Friday, February 7, 2014

Seasons Cas Update - Masterpost


This is going to live on the easiest means for me to maintain you lot all informed on what is happening amongst my CAS items equally its a fleck to a greater extent than complicated thus only adding a few tags.

Prior to the unloosen of the Expansion, I was inward the procedure of remaking older content that was outdated due to either patches affecting them (like plantsims), needed to a greater extent than or less tweaking due to either ugly textures, or the editing of tags in addition to thumbnails. I wishing to piece of job on amongst remaking my clothing, the destination is to update the newer items kickoff amongst the Seasons tags, thus larn the residuum of the remade items out equally updates making the older versions obsolete rather thus updating them.

Below you lot volition respect a listing of updated clothing, vesture updated in addition to edited, vesture that has been remade, in addition to items that all the same necessitate to live on looked at. I volition periodically repost this at the overstep of my spider web log equally items are updated.


Updated for Seasons:

Updated in addition to Edited:

  • None

Remade:


Needs Updating/Remade:

  • Slim Cuffed Sweatpants
  • Yoga Sweatpants
  • Loose in addition to Cut Tank
  • V-Neck Baseball Tee
  • 3/4 V-Neck Baseball Tee 
  • Keeping It Simple Crew Tee
  • Striped Crew Tee
  • Keeping It Simple V-neck
  • Stripe My Tee
  • V-Neck Sweater
  • Dip Dyed Striped Tank
  • Square Cut Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment