Friday, February 28, 2014

Reclaimed Gymnasium Flooring



When I got CL I was rattling excited for all the cook agency content. Then I institute the awesome flooring. Tru to its name, it looked similar it had 100 layers of lacquer on it simply similar my former schoolhouse gym flooring did. The colours weren't rattling usable either. So I took the texture, edited it, toned the specular agency downward thence did a bunch of recolours as well as voila! Another usable flooring for my homes.

The cook agency detail features:
  • Basegame compatible
  • 24 vogue variations
  • Custom thumbnails
  • found in Wood Flooring category of Build Mode
  • costs $4
  • Credit to FaerieDustSims as well as pooklet for the actions as well as coloring palette that formed the Earth for these styles
The archive contains the  package file as well as preview image. Extract as well as identify the packet file inward your mods folder as well as expect for them inward your game. I promise yous enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment