Sunday, February 23, 2014

Slim As Well As Cuffed - Gear Upwards Of Jeans For Guys



I am inward the procedure of updating/remaking all of my clothing. CAS has changed hence much since the introduction of TS4 too it close fourth dimension I addressed to a greater extent than or less of the niggley issues, too every bit better on to a greater extent than or less older concepts. This yet is a novel item. I actually loved the jeans from the bowling back, but wanted to a greater extent than variation. I decided to accept the texture too apply it to i of my favourite sets of pants; the cropped base-game pants. I abuse them too wanted a jeans version. So hither it is.


Updates:
  • 08/07/2018 - Updated for Seasons
The vesture exceptional features:
  • basegame compatiblity
  • Non-default
  • 10 colouring stuff options
  • available for teen to adult men
  • Labeled every bit masculine (can role used on woman individual sims past times removing filter)
  • found past times default nether the Jeans filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can endure industrial plant life past times default in everyday too party (but tin endure used inward other categories past times removing the filter inward CAS)
This can be used on bodies other too then masculine male, but only endure aware that the mesh is non optimised for the other torso frame type much similar all other items converted from men to women amongst the unisex patch. I stimulate got non disabled them every bit someone mightiness abide by a role but yous volition solely abide by them nether the masculine filter or if yous take away the filter from the search bar inward CAS. 

To install,  download below from i of the sources too then using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) too house the bundle file/s inward your mods folder, too then expect for them inward your game. If yous are having issues cheque out my Installing Content help page.

Download:
SimFileShare | Google Drive | Onedrive
My content volition e'er endure free, but if yous are hence inclined too able, yous tin demo your back upwards and buy me a coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment