Friday, February 28, 2014

Maxis Painted Brick




I wanted together with therefore maxis tally painted brick to tally the siding I made final week, together with therefore i went nearly making approximately for my use. I mean value they turned out quite good together with live for both interiors together with exteriors. We need to a greater extent than brick, both painted together with unpainted, nosotros tin never accept enough.

The laid upward agency exceptional features:
  • Basegame compatible
  • 44 colouring fabric options
  • Custom thumbnails
  • Walls establish in Masonry category of Build Mode
  • Costs $4
  • All wall heights available
The private archives incorporate the  package file(s) together with preview image(s). Extract using WinRAR or WinZIP together with house the parcel file inward your mods folder together with await for them inward your game. I promise yous enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment