Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Houlton Colonial - Farmhouse For The Family


This domicile was something i only felt similar building. I ever brand certain i accept complimentary lots inwards my tester salvage as well as went close edifice this domicile from a reference picture. i actually dear how it turned out fifty-fifty though all the vacation decorations põrnikas me. Oh well. If you lot are interested inwards seeing the speed construct video, you lot tin detect it here.

The domicile features:
  •  price: $64,530 
  • 4  bedrooms
  • 3.5  bathrooms
  • Unfurnished
  • 30x40 lot size
  • check paradigm for required packs
You tin detect the family on the gallery nether my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe certain to plow on "custom content" filtering inwards advanced options. 

Alternately, you lot tin download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver as well as house the contents into your Tray folder inwards \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If you lot are having issues banking corporation jibe out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content volition ever hold upward free, but if you lot are as well as thus inclined as well as able, you lot tin present your back upward and buy me a coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment