Saturday, February 8, 2014

Laze Almost - Sweatshorts For Guys


This was a novel visit I had afterwards redoing my touchstone sweatpants. I have on these only about the identify all thew fourth dimension as well as they are only therefore comfy. So why non brand them for my sims? So I did only that. They come upwards inwards my touchstone sweatpants colours as well as are only perfect for loungewear.
Updates:
  • 10/07/2018 - Updated for seasons as well as 10 to a greater extent than styles added
The have on detail features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Non-default
  • 20 30 colouring cloth options
  • available for teen to elderberry men
  • Labeled every bit masculine (can move used on woman individual sims past times removing filter)
  • found past times default nether the Shorts filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can last constitute past times default in athletic, everyday, as well as sleep(but tin last used inwards other categories past times removing the filter inwards CAS)
This can be used on bodies other therefore masculine frames, but only last aware that the mesh is non optimised for the other torso frame type much similar all other items converted from men to women alongside the unisex patch. I convey non disabled them every bit someone powerfulness uncovering a move but you lot volition solely uncovering them nether the masculine filter or if you lot take the filter from the search bar inwards CAS. 
    To install,  download below from 1 of the sources therefore using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) as well as identify the bundle file/s inwards your mods folder, therefore expect for them inwards your game. If you lot are having issues banking enterprise tally out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition ever last free, but if you lot are therefore inclined as well as able, you lot tin present your back upwards and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment