Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ghoulish & Ghastly - Vampire Pack Plants Together With Trees Unlocked


This is a chip of an additional upload to accompany the buildmode addon I released on the weekend. I am ever inward dire take away of to a greater extent than plants for landscaping, together with then whatever unlocked plants modern I honour I grab. However I couldn't honour 1 for the Vampires GP together with then I decided to unlock the usable footing flora myself. This does non unlock everything. There are simply unopen to things that are either depression poly, oversized, or non worth unlocking. I came out amongst 17 items. It looks similar a lot of assets are shared amongst Outdoor retreat, together with then if you lot don't accept that pack, you lot tin terminate nevertheless relish unopen to of the plants used inward that footing since they were duplicated together with included here.

The upload features:
  • Requires Vampires Game Pack
  • Unlocks 17 plants for purpose on lots
  • Find items easily using phrase "Forgotten" or "Hollow" inward search bar (try this tutorial to easily honour my sets)
  • between 1 together with ii styles
  • Includes develop for the normalmap of the burgundy plant
The archive contains the packet file within a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or winZIP together with drib the packet file inward your mods folder together with hold back for it in-game. 

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment