Monday, January 27, 2014

Regular & Minor Gorgeous Grain Hardwood Flooring




One of my favourite basegame floors was e'er the Glorious Grain Hardwood only I too disliked the high contrast too colours. So I had approximately gratis fourth dimension land sick (again) too decided to decrease the contrasting tones a chip too and therefore recolour. I similar it therefore much I made a smaller version every bit well. I intend yesteryear this betoken nosotros all know I honey hardwood flooring too I e'er need more.
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 20 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found inwards Wood category of Flooring
  • custom thumbnails
    Download from either of the below links. To install position the packet file inwards your mods folder, too therefore await for them inwards your game. If yous are having issues banking concern stand upward for out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition e'er move free, only if yous are therefore inclined too able, yous tin exhibit your back upward and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment