Sunday, January 26, 2014

Avalon Villa - Del Sol Valley Eco Home


One of my lots from Del Sol Valley makeover. I was going to upload them equally a lot dump I simply don't convey them all finished, then dissever it is. This 1 is Thorne's residence in addition to I role the master family equally a base of operations for this eco-friendly wonder. With garden roofing, construct clean unproblematic white exterior, in addition to cutting border design, this is the proud dwelling family of an eco-warrior.
The dwelling family features:
  •  price: $403,199
  •  3 bedrooms
  •  4 bathrooms
  • Furnished
  • 50x40 lot size
  • check picture for required packs
    Required Custom Content:
    Recommended Custom Content
    I role default replacements in addition to unlocks, equally they add together new, pre-existing items to the game that nosotros previously did non convey access to, or made items to a greater extent than usable. These aren't needed but they come upwardly highly recommended.

    You tin laissez passer notice uncovering the family on the gallery nether my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe certain to plough on "custom content" filtering inwards advanced options.

    Alternately, yous tin laissez passer notice download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver in addition to house the contents into your Tray folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If yous are having issues banking enterprise stand upwardly for out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition ever live free, but if yous are then inclined in addition to able, yous tin laissez passer notice present your back upwardly and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment