Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Herringbone Floorboards - Basegame Flooring Recolour


I dearest herringbone in addition to Chevron flooring, only constitute the basegame ane lacked options. It had plenty potential I decided to recolour it for my ain use. Now I piece of occupation it without having to worry well-nigh the coloring clashing.
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 20 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found inwards Wood category of Flooring
  • custom thumbnails
    Download from either of the below links. To install pose the packet file inwards your mods folder, in addition to therefore await for them inwards your game. If you lot are having issues banking concern gibe out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition ever live on free, only if you lot are therefore inclined in addition to able, you lot tin exhibit your back upwards and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment