Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Diagonally Put Floorboards



I dearest woods flooring only ever desire to a greater extent than natural color diversity (I rarely, if at all role unnatural colours). I dearest the uniqueness of the diagonal flooring from Vampires GP, only it needed to a greater extent than colours in addition to roughly tweaking (the smoothen was a fleck likewise much). So I went almost fixing that in addition to hither it is.
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 20 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found inward Wood category of Flooring
  • custom thumbnails
    Download from either of the below links. To install pose the packet file inward your mods folder, in addition to thence expect for them inward your game. If you lot are having issues banking corporation stand upwards for out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content volition ever hold out free, only if you lot are thence inclined in addition to able, you lot tin post away present your back upwards and buy me a coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment