Saturday, January 25, 2014

Brentwood Menage - Palatial Abode Inwards Del Sol Valley

I honey this place, I also abhor it because it is such a huge lot. Filling a 64x64 in addition to making it experience similar it belongs inwards a neighbourhood such equally this 1 inwards Del Sol Valley is tricky. I intend I managed it though. It only took ages to larn there. The domicile is also much larger in addition to therefore I am comfortable alongside inwards gild to accomplish the hold off i wanted. So decorating took a lot longer in addition to therefore I had planned. it is done forthwith therefore it is cook to live shared in addition to hopefully others savor all the piece of occupation that went into edifice it.
The domicile features:
  • price: $571,714
  • 6 bedrooms
  • 5 bathrooms
  • Furnished
  • 64x64 lot size
  • check ikon for required packs
  • Pictures: Part 1 | Part 2
Recommended Custom Content
I operate default replacements in addition to unlocks, equally they add together new, pre-existing items to the game that nosotros previously did non bring access to, or made items to a greater extent than usable. These aren't needed but they come upward highly recommended.

You tin sack detect the household on the gallery nether my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe certain to plough on "custom content" filtering inwards advanced options.

Alternately, yous tin sack download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver in addition to house the contents into your Tray folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If yous are having issues banking concern tally out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content volition e'er live free, but if yous are therefore inclined in addition to able, yous tin sack demo your back upward and buy me a coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment