Saturday, January 25, 2014

Castellana Cul De Sac - A Small-Scale Mission Dwelling Inward The Valley


The final dwelling trouble solid I needed to percentage for my Del Sol Valley rebuild was the lot i was using for Johnny Zest. I ended upward turning it into a Mission-style dwelling trouble solid as well as ii levels as well as a little size suitable for a little family. I intend it has charm as well as plays to the to a greater extent than rustic side of the LA inspired earth which contains a lot of these types of houses. I dear how it turned out myself.
Do note, I needed to alter the covering on the garage to create a põrnikas associated amongst disappearing ceilings caused yesteryear the drinking glass roofing. So that surface area is slightly dissimilar now.
The dwelling trouble solid features:
  •  price: $138,086
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2.5 bathrooms
  • Furnished
  • 40x30x lot size
  • check paradigm for required packs
  • More pictures
Recommended Custom Content
I purpose default replacements as well as unlocks, every bit they add together new, pre-existing items to the game that nosotros previously did non convey access to, or made items to a greater extent than usable. These aren't needed but they come upward highly recommended.

You tin detect the trouble solid on the gallery nether my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe certain to plough on "custom content" filtering inwards advanced options.

Alternately, yous tin download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver as well as house the contents into your Tray folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If yous are having issues depository fiscal establishment tally out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content volition e'er live free, but if yous are as well as thence inclined as well as able, yous tin present your back upward and buy me a coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment