Sunday, January 26, 2014

Clayton Bungalows - Del Sol Valley Homes


I had initially built a palatial Mission-style domicile on the large lot inwards the valley district but felt it merely felt likewise much for the culdesac. So I demolished it in addition to 'subdivided' the lot into iii smaller homes inwards a craftsman style. I felt in addition to hence much meliorate well-nigh this approach, fifty-fifty if i couldn't accept them equally private houses amongst families. I accept alone furnished the middle domicile equally that was my favourite, but y'all are all gratis to select which y'all prefer in addition to decorate it to your liking.
The domicile features:
  •  price: $180,311
  •  2 bedrooms
  •  1 bathrooms
  • Furnished
  • 50x40 lot size
  • check icon for required packs
Recommended Custom Content
I purpose default replacements in addition to unlocks, equally they add together new, pre-existing items to the game that nosotros previously did non accept access to, or made items to a greater extent than usable. These aren't needed but they come upward highly recommended.

You tin sack uncovering the household on the gallery nether my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe certain to plough on "custom content" filtering inwards advanced options.

Alternately, y'all tin sack download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver in addition to identify the contents into your Tray folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If y'all are having issues banking concern lucifer out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content volition ever live free, but if y'all are in addition to hence inclined in addition to able, y'all tin sack demo your back upward and buy me a coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment