Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Regarding Builds Including My Content Every Moment A Patreon Exclusive

I didn’t mean value I would postulate to acre this because my opinion on paywalls as well as pay-per-click shorteners are pretty obvious, but it is non ok
You are locking my content behind a paywall as well as then y'all are effectively claiming the content equally your ain as well as making coin off my blood, exertion as well as tears. I honestly don’t attention that you ‘put function into the house’ or ‘it’s to a greater extent than convenient for the downloader’, that doesn’t excuse the fact of what is beingness done as well as how disrespectful it is. Lets non fifty-fifty move into the issues of older content beingness bundled upwards which tin displace people problems, or the fact that people NEVER update older lots including cc amongst the newer updated versions. It is an accident waiting to happen. And i am non fifty-fifty going to impact what EA/Maxis has stated inwards regards to their Terms y'all concur to when playing TS4. 
My content should last freely available, as well as the exclusively agency that is acceptable when it is bundled inwards a download is if that construct is freely downloadable equally well. I say it correct inwards my ToU as well as then don’t human activeness dumb. I fifty-fifty amended it to explicitly listing Patreon. Those houses would non last the same without the content i created  as well as then don’t abuse my expert nature past times beingness an arse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment