Sunday, August 4, 2019

Business Every Bit Green Wearing Clothing Pants


Today I convey yous a retexture of my "For the Union" jeans i did a twain of weeks ago. Tumblinrob said in that place were non that many clothing pants options out there, too therefore I took a await but about too in-game, too he was right. Not exclusively that, but a lot of the options in-game are quite baggy. Not wanting to produce a completely novel mesh, I decided to redo the jeans, too afterward some issues choosing a buckle, I am actually happy amongst how they came out. It is amazing what a retexture tin produce to grade a meshwork a completely unlike look. These are also slimmer tally too larn good amongst a formal or casual top.
These pants are:
  • basegame compatible
  • 3 recolourable channels (pants, belt too buckle)
  • found inwards everyday, formal, career too outerwear categories of CAS
  • three preset styles amongst custom thumbnails
As usual, the archive contains both the sims3pack too the bundle files along amongst the preset preview picture. Choose your preferred method of installation too delete the rest. I promise yous bask :) 



Download:


No comments:

Post a Comment