Tuesday, August 13, 2019

New Patterns: Painted Woods Siding

Well I purchased Hidden Springs too the houses inwards the town are beyond saving. So I decided to hand it a makeover inwards my spare time. I am dedicating 1 surface area to A-frames, roughly other to colonials too mayhap fifty-fifty a department for pre-fab builds. When i got to the colonials i wanted a sparse woods siding too the solely 1 i could abide by had to darker designing on it. So i decided to brand my ain too hither they are.

These are located inwards the woods department of CAS. There is iv types, the woods siding, 1 alongside flashing on the left, 1 alongside flashing on the correct too 1 alongside it on the left too right.









And for those who desire all of them too convey an archive extractor similar winRAR



I convey roughly other fix to larn upwards then rest tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment