Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Sims Four Custom Content Download : Teddy On The Satelite Set

Wish you lot all a real happy Eid!!! I've a little gift "Teddy On The Luna Set" for my beau simmers on this occasion of Eid.Thank you lot all for the follows on tumblr,the likes on my facebook page together with all the beloved you lot people gave me.

This railroad train consists of ii items-Teddy together with Moon.Your little Sim tin sit down on the Luna together with play alongside the teddy.Both Teddy together with Luna convey iii color variants.Once you lot install,you'll respect Teddy nether kids toys together with Luna nether dining chairs category of purchase mode.










Advertisement




Install Instructions:
  • For installing this exceptional inward your game,extract the downloaded nada file.Copy the cc packet file within the extracted folder to My Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 4>Mod folder.
  • Then commencement your Sims four game,you volition respect the Luna inward Comfort>Dining Chair together with the Teddy inward Kids>Toys category.

Recoloring Permission:
  • You tin recolor whatever of my cc you lot wishing every bit long every bit you lot purpose the "Standalone Recolor" characteristic inward Sims four Studio program.
  • You're non allowed to include my master meshwork alongside your re-color or re-upload my cc modern files inward your re-colors.This way people withdraw to download together with install my master cc to purpose your re-colors of my cc.When posting your re-colors of my cc to your blog/website,simply permit people know inward your post that they've to download together with install the master objects to purpose your re-colors of my cc together with set a link to my weblog post of the specific cc of mine you lot re-colored.

Usage Policy:

Please Do Not claim this railroad train or objects every bit your ain and Do Not clone together with edit the object meshes.Do Not re-upload the set,if you lot withdraw to part this railroad train exactly part a link to this post.

Programs Used to Create This Set:


Feel gratis to comment below if you lot withdraw whatever assistance regarding this set.Share your thoughts almost this set,your feedback is a smashing inspiration for me to practise to a greater extent than for The Sims 4.Besides the regular weblog comment box,you tin comment through the Facebook comment box below.You tin also contact me via Email yesteryear using the contact shape under "Contact Me" in the left sidebar of this page or you lot tin also straight electronic mail me to contact@sanjanasimsstudio.com 

To larn a sneak peek of my upcoming cc,you tin similar together with follow this weblog on Facebook using the blueish Facebook floating push at the correct side of this page.

Happy Simming!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment