Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Sims Four Custom Content: Laid Upward For My Cc Lights Broken Past Times The Latest Patch

The Sims iv spell that released on 7/14/2016 seems to intermission cc lights.I've fixed together with updated all of my cc lights for those who downloaded my previously released cc sets which includes lights together with are instantly experiencing fault afterwards installing the latest patch.

I've included all my fixed lights inwards 1 download folder together with then that instead of downloading each laid 1 time to a greater extent than to convey the updated light,you tin easily download below all the fixed lights of those cc sets of mine together with utilise them to your modern folder.To produce this extract the downloaded zero file together with re-create all the packet files inwards 'Fixed Lights By Sanjana Sims' to your Mods folder inwards your 'Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims iv folder.


Fixed Lights









You tin likewise develop all of your installed cc lights that convey been broken past times using this tutorial: HOW TO FIX YOUR CC LIGHTS WHICH HAVE BEEN BROKEN BY THE LATEST EA PATCH 7/14/2016

Feel costless to comment below if yous involve whatever attention regarding whatever of my custom content creation.Besides the regular spider web log comment box,you tin comment through the Facebook comment box below.You tin likewise contact me via Email past times using the contact shape under "Contact Me" in the left sidebar of this page or yous tin likewise straight electronic mail me to contact@sanjanasimsstudio.com 

Happy Simming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment