Sunday, March 2, 2014

Rubicon Jute Rugs



I constitute these rugs on West Elm when looking for dining in addition to bath inspiration. I actually honey jute rugs in addition to I honey colour, hence these were correct upwardly my alley. There were exclusively fourteen initially, simply i added a white in addition to regal to circular upwardly the make of colours. 

The Build/Buy items feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 16 fashion choices
  • Style tool compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $160
  • Credit to West Elm where I constitute the rugs
The archive contains the  package file in addition to fashion image. Extract the archive using WinZIP or winRAR in addition to house the bundle file inwards your mods folder, in addition to hence await for them inwards your game. I promise yous enjoy.

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment