Saturday, March 1, 2014

Rolled V-Neck Tee



Been sitting on this for virtually a month, thence it was in all likelihood fourth dimension I got or thence to sharing it. I ever involve to a greater extent than unproblematic tees inwards my game, together with v-necks particularly since the detail agency simply isn't that common. I similar rolled sleeves too. I don't know why, but I do. Anyway, this detail v-neck has a 3D neckband (not simply painted on) thence it gives a prissy await to the goal product. I knew the doctor's scrubs would come upward on handy ane twenty-four hours for a frankenmesh project. Anyway, plenty blabbering, I promise y'all enjoy.

Updates:
  • 08/07/2018 - Updated for Seasons
The have on item features:
  • basegame compatible
  • Non-default
  • 20 coloring options
  • available for teen to elderberry men
  • Labeled every bit masculine (can role used on woman somebody sims past times removing filter)
  • found past times default nether the T-shirt filter
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • can hold out flora past times default in everyday, athletic, party, together with sleepwear (but tin forcefulness out hold out used inwards other categories past times removing the filter inwards CAS)
This top can be used on bodies other thence masculine male, but simply hold out aware that the mesh is non optimised for breasts much similar all other items converted from men to women amongst the unisex patch. I accept non disabled them every bit someone powerfulness discovery a role but y'all volition alone discovery them nether the masculine filter or if y'all take away the filter from the search bar inwards CAS. 

To install,  download below from ane of the sources thence using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver extract the archive (if needed) together with house the bundle file/s inwards your mods folder, thence await for them inwards your game. If y'all are having issues cheque out my Installing Content help page.

Download:
SimFileShare | Google Drive | Onedrive
My content volition ever hold out free, but if y'all are thence inclined together with able, y'all tin forcefulness out demo your back upward and buy me a coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment