Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Updates


As y'all may accept seen visiting my blog, I accept been inwards the middle of a massive updating spree for my sets. This was mainly triggered past times the lighting update that Maxis released which broke a lot of cc lights, merely it was likewise an chance to update to a greater extent than or less tiddler issues every bit well. Graciously Georgian was the terminal gear upward that needed updating, then y'all tin dismiss no discovery all the updated items inwards their respective posts.

Remember, if y'all discovery an issue, delight allow me know. I don't pick out deal of everything as well as volition endeavour as well as assistance y'all figure out if its my content or an lawsuit on your side. Just recall to last specific, I can't assistance if I accept no data to become on.

Now dorsum to cc making.

No comments:

Post a Comment